Since the break up, do not together.既然分手了,就不要在一起
wether,how are you?天气,你好吗?
With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
If break up, is a brutal tenderness 若分手,都是残忍的温柔
[Can I say no one is really] 我可不可以说百无一用是真心
Zeal for you.对你狂热
Lower your expectations, and you will lower your disappointments. 降低期待,你才能减少失望。
﹏媽咪说﹎MakeLove ①定偠帶套套.否則會哊Baby zzОo
I am a lonely people.我是一个孤独的人。
To make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。
In my heart was in my eyes I ever let you choose. 入我心还是入我眼 我从来都是让你选
I can spoil you also can change for you.我可以惯着你 也可以换了你。
Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel——距离是一种考验,为了看看爱到底能走多远。
About us, I really had intentions
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.你嫣然的微笑是我每日享受到的魅力。
I thought I got rid of you. 我以为我把你放下了
Say wait for you, I would not leave.(说好了等你,我就不会离开。)
I am just folk.I have mood swings. 我只是个平凡人,我也有我的小情绪。
Your name,Engraved in my mind。你名字,刻在我心里。
Hans your smile,had been flurried my time passag.谢谢你的微笑,曾慌乱过我的年华。
If you cry sad, I laugh rampant!你若哭的凄凉,我定笑的猖狂!
Love makes man grow up or sink down.——爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。
I want to strong, is not what you said strengthened themselves. 我要的坚强,不是你所说的逞强。
You will always be my only ,这句话我永远都不可能对你说了。
All the deep love is secret . 所有的深爱都是秘密
Never underestimate your power to change yourself!( 永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!)
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.爱所有人,信任少数人,不负任何人。
别问我过得好不好,我连自己都不知道! Do not ask me well, I do not even know yourself!
This book bores me. 这本书让我感到乏味。
who love you more than me 谁能比我更爱你
Fish forget seven seconds, people forget to seven years 鱼忘七秒,人忘七年。
It would be a fine day to me if you were well.你若安好、便是晴天
Maybe I am not the best,but I try my best . 也许我不是最好的,但是我尽了最大的努力。
To lose the pursuit of the lost, going to marry the well-being of the married.要输就输给追求,要嫁就嫁给幸福。
好想做一个小偷,偷走你的笑容,偷走你的心。
眼泪是自己的,却总为别人而流。
知道伸出手你不会跟我走,于是我伸出了脚,看吧绊倒你果然追我了。
我想换个舒服的睡眠姿势,换来换去却发现最舒服的姿势就是拥着你睡。
→没有了曾糹坙的ωеη煖,現在的我心快凍殭ろ。~
爱不起的是我,看不透的却是你。
是我给你伤害爱的理由,却又不能接受心那么痛。
Life is a beautiful struggle. 生命是一场美丽的挣扎。
うщó能把尒寵よ兲,彵能殺尒丕zhǎ目艮。ゞ
They who cannot do as they would,must do as they can. 不能如愿而行,也须尽力而为。